Arizona Kingman Turquoise set in a fan sterling silver setting.
Front face - 20mm X 15mm
Band back -6mm
Arizona Turquoise Fan Ring
Meaning -The Kingman turquoise mine, operated by the Colbaugh family in Arizona, is the last remaining commercially producing mine in the United States. Evidence suggests turquoise was mined in the surrounding areas dating as far back as 600 AD.
Healing-Turquoise aids in the absorption of nutrients, enhances the immune system, stimulates the regeneration of tissue, and heals the whole body.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.