A 3 carat Peridot is set in a fat bar setting.
Gemstones vary but the band is similar for different stones. Comes in Amethyst,Light Amethyst, Blue Topaz and Green Amethyst and Rhodalite Garnet.
Front 10mm x10mm
Band back -4mm
Materlial- .925 Sterling Silver
Fat Bar Peridot Ring
Peridot( pronounced-PEAR-uh-doe)- Refered by Gemologist as "Evening Emeralds."Called the Gem of the Sun" The stone was associated with the sun and is said to dissolve enchantments and evil spirits.This stone is suppose to help in healing and spiritual growth.
Peridot are olivine crystals, a common mineral found in Hawaii's lava. When it is high quality oviline it is then called Peridot.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.