Wide Sterling Silver Band with mirror like biwa pearl. Fits like a glove. Order one size larger due to the width. So If you are a 8 order this 9. W-20mm xW-10mm-Size 9
Back of band-8mm
Pink Mirror Pearl Ring
Freshwater pearls are found in mussels called Unio. Pearls are a response of the mollusk to an irritating foreign material in its shell. Pearls are believed to signify faith, charity and innocence. They are supposed to enhance integrity and help to focus your attention. Powdered pearls are used to treat digestive disorders and increase fertility. The pearl is June's birthstone.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Avoid areas that are intentionally oxidized as part of the design.
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.