Purple Murano Glass Wave Ring. It is set in high quality sterling silver and Murano glass.
Top-Height - 1 1/14" x Width- 1" - Back band- 5mm- Side by the stone- 20mm
One of a kind- Size -8
Purple Murano Glass Wave Ring
Murano glass comes from the island of Murano. It borders of the city of Venice in Northern Italy. Glass artist handblow and form this beautiful gemlike material by combining silica, soda, lime and potassium melted together in a special furnace at a temperature of 1500°C to reach a liquid state. Gold or silver foil are often added to the glass mixture, along with such minerals as copper for sparkles, zinc for white color, cobalt for blue, manganese for violet, andmany more minerals to create amazing colors for your entire wardrobe.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.