Selenite known as Liquid Light and Teal Pearl Necklace. 30" Cable 14K gold filled chain with tiny pyrite stones, Selenite and a teal Freshwater pearl long necklace.
Liquid Light and Teal Pearl Necklace
Selenite is called Liquid Light. It is an abundant stone known as Satin Spar because of the milky sheen that illuminates from the surface. It is known for connecting to the third eye, crown, transpersonal and Etheric chakras. Through radiating light energy, it promotes purity and honesty. Promotes healing arthritis and skeletal system aliments.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.