Sterling Silver hoops with Amethyst gemstones. 45 mm Height by 25 mm Wide Hoops
.925 Sterling Silver
6 Carats of Amethyst
Sterling Silver Medium Hoops with Amethyst
Meaning:- Amethyst is the birthstone for those born in February.The name Amethyst derives from the Greek word ametusthos, meaning “not intoxicated".
Healing: Amethyst is healing in many ways. Cell Regeneration. Far-infrared radiation is known to support healthy cell growth and regeneration. ... Sleep Support. ... Blood Circulation. ... Fluid Motility. ... Mood Support. ... Antioxidant Activity. ... Wound Support. ... Bacteria Fighter.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.
- Use a soft cloth to clen 14k Vermeil not to remove the gold Plate.