Sterling Silver hoops with Larimar gemstones. 45 mm Height by 25 mm Wide Hoops
.925 Sterling Silver
Sterlingn Silver Medium Hoops with Larimar
Meaning: Larimar is the embodiment of the tranquil Sea and Sky energies. Larimar also known as "Stefilia's Stone", is a rare blue variety of the silicate mineral pectolite found only in the Dominican Republic,
Healing: It stimulates the heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras. Aids in Communications and Clarity.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.
- Use a soft cloth to clen 14k Vermeil not to remove the gold Plate.