Lava Bar Ring- Influenced by the lava that flows down the side of Kīlauea volcano on the Big Island,Hawaii.These easy flowing lines make this piece great for every occasion.These rings are made in high quality sterling silver and comes in sizes 6 through 10. Other sizes are available but may take up to six weeks.
Lava Bar Rings
Silver is the metal of emotions,patience and perseverance to the wearer. It has long been considered a purifying element and has been used to treat any number of illnesses, particularly contagions and wounds.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.