ELMENTS -AHI- Fire design Tear drop earrings made in 22k Vermiel- 22k gold overlay sterling silver.
The goddess Pele of volcanoes and fire was the and the creator of the Hawaiian Islands. Pele is considered to be a sacred, primordial force.
Meaning:- Silver is the metal of emotions,patience and perseverance to the wearer. It has long been considered a purifying element and has been used to treat any number of illnesses, particularly contagions and wounds.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.