Mahjong Bamboo #1- Made of bone and sterling silver. Hand crafted Mahjong bone tile made into a sterling silver ring. Size 9.5
Mahjong- Bamboo #1- Ring
Meaning-The Bird is the number one bamboo.A Bird on a stick of bamboo.Bamboo sticks which represent the strings (索, sǔo) that ancient copper coins were strung on in sets of 100 (弔, diào) or 1,000 coins (貫, guàn).
Healing- Bone-Bone is said to heal various disorders like vigor, hearing, broken bones and paralysis. It is also used to regulate the body temperature of the person.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.