Mahjong Wheel #1- Made of bone and sterling silver. Hand crafted Mahjong bone tile made into a sterling silver ring. Size 5.5
H-1"x1/2"- The Circle One Tile.
Mahjong Circle #1 Ring
Meaning-Wheel #1-The 1 Circle is generally a large circle of multiple colors, while the rest of the circle tiles consist of smaller circles, each circle being of one color. Because of the large size of the circle in the 1 Circle, it is commonly nicknamed da bing (大餅 pinyin dàbǐng, literally: "big pancake").From the monetary origin of this suit, the circles represent the copper coins known in English as "cash". (1銅=one copper coin).
Healing- Bone-Bone is said to heal various disorders like vigor, hearing, broken bones and paralysis. It is also used to regulate the body temperature of the person.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.