Hand carved water buffalo horn ridge edge humpback tail. Designed by Jolica. Carved in Bali, Indonesia.
Dimensions - 2"x2"
Ridge Edge Whale Tail
Water Buffalo Horn symbolizes bundance, stability, freedom, consistency, gentleness, gratitude, prosperity, and helpfulness.
It calms the mind and helps in postive thinking.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.