Tahitian Pearl Single Band. Each piece is fit to the specific pearl, so the bands are similar but each ring size is different. Sterling silver wraps each freshwater pearl. These rings comes in sizes 6 through 9. Other sizes are available but may take up to six weeks.
Tahitian Pearl Single Band
Tahiitan Black pearls from the Pinctada margaritifera or Black-lip pearl oyster. Their colors range from light, creamy white and grey, to regal greens, iridescent peacock and deep black. Unlike Freshwater pearls, Tahitian pearls are not normally dyed they are the natural color of the inside of the shells. Pearls are believed to signify faith, charity and innocence. They are supposed to enhance integrity and help to focus your attention. Powdered pearls are used to treat digestive disorders and increase fertility. The pearl is June's birthstone.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.