Thin gemstone wavey sterling silver bands. Comes in Peridot,London, Blue topaz and Lab Grown Diamonds. See more information on Lab grown diamonds in our blog.
Band -4mm- Front-5mm
Materlial- .925 Sterling Silver
Wave Gemstone Bands
Peridot( pronounced-PEAR-uh-doe)- Refered by Gemologist as "Evening Emeralds."Called the Gem of the Sun" The stone was associated with the sun and is said to dissolve enchantments and evil spirits.This stone is suppose to help in healing and spiritual growth.
Peridot are olivine crystals, a common mineral found in Hawaii's lava. When it is high quality oviline it is then called Peridot.
Even the best-cared-for jewelry will sometimes require cleaning. Polishing your sterling silver jewelry will typically be the best way to clean it. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a special non-abrasive cloth to avoid scratching.
- Move to a new section of the cloth regularly.
- Use Wrights silver cleaner or a similar cleaner for the metal
- Do not rub in a circular pattern - follow the grain of the silver.
- No hairspray or perfume on your pearl. Pearls are porous it will peel the nacre off.
- Use Dawn or a similar grease relief soap to clean gemstones.